Georgia FlxPoint Composite Toe Pull On Work Boot
- Polyurethane midsole
- Direct-attach construction
- Style #G5644
Georgia waterproof system
- This product is built with quality waterproofing materials to keep you dry in wet environments.
- Full-grain leather
- Impact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Our boots are I75/C75
- Fully lined with breathable moisture-wicking material
- ComfortCore®; insole
ASTM F2413 Electrical Hazard Standard
- Footwear is built with nail-free construction using steel composition toe caps to help insulate you from the ground retard conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meets and exceeds ASTM F2413-05 electrical hazard standards.
- Integrated TPU torsion stabilizer
- Oil-Resistant Rubber Outsole
- TPU shank - provides solid stable work platform with arch support
- 10 Inches in height