For those warmer days reach for the Carhartt flame-resistant lightweight twill shirt. A stylish shirt that's comfortable and protects you from fire and electrical current hazards. It's crafted with Work-Dry material to wick away moisture, and its anti-odor fabric treatment keeps you fresh and comfortable all day long.
This shirt features a button-down collar with a button closure, two chest pockets with flaps and button closures to keep items secure, and extended sleeve plackets with two-button adjustable cuffs for a great fit. Flame-resistant melamin buttons can be found throughout the shirt for added protection.
- 6-ounce FR twill: 88%cotton/12% high-tenacity nylon
- Work-Dry® material
- Anti-odor fabric treatment
- Button-down collar with button closure
- Two chest pockets with flaps and button closures
- Extended sleeve plackets
- Two button adjustable cuffs
- FR melamine buttons throughout
- Carhartt FR and HRC 2 labels sewn on left pocket
- Meets NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 standards