Our best selling logger boot. The 8 inch height and ASTM impact rated steel toe make this boot ready to take on any job. Features a breathable, waterproof liner to keep you feet dry and comfortable. Wick away moisture with the textured Cambrelle fabric lining. And show off at the work site with the Copper Crazy Horse leather upper which takes on character with age.
Stay safe with this Electrical Hazard rated boot. Also, stability and toughness are built in with welt construction and a steel shank.
To sum up the Carolina CA9821:
- Copper Crazyhorse Leather Upper - looks great!
- Cambrelle® Lined - moisture wicking for dry comfort
- 100% Waterproof Construction - breathable liner
- Non Insulated
- EVA Insole - great shock absorption and comfort!
- Steel Shank - enhances stability
- 1 Piece Rubber Lug Outsole - offers superior traction with an aggressive tread
- Boot sizes: 8-14D, 8-14EE