This boot is made for a woman who demands performance and likes a Western style. Built on Ariats versatile Grip Strip platform, the multi-directional traction sole design delivers great slip resistance in both indoor and outdoor environments.
The non-marking Duratread sole is highly abrasion and heat resistant. Tracey features a nine inch shaft with six-row Western stitch pattern and Ariats revolutionary U-Turn Entry System, allowing for easy entry with a true fit regardless of foot shape and accommodates high arches. Built specifically for a womans foot with a generous fit for all-day comfort. Composite safety toe is available (ASTM F2413-05 F1/75 C/75 EH rated).
- A rugged womens western work boot that looks great and gets the job done.
- Tracey utilizes Ariats 4LR technology for stability and comfort.
- Premium full grain leather
- Style #10008634
- 9 shaft with 6-row stitch
- Generous fit for all-day comfort
- Revolutionary patent-pending Ariat U-Turn entry system allows you to make the turn easier
- Cement construction
- Unique multi-directional outsole traction system delivers a high level of slip resistance in a variety of environments
- Oil resisting and slip resisting Duratread outsole with shock- absorbing EVA core provides maximum wear resistance
- 90° heel
- Safety toe is ASTM F2413-11 F/I/75 C/75 EH rated